EMPOWERING EDUCATORS AND YOUTHS
TO CULTIVATE RESILIENCE FROM WITHIN.
What We Do
We conduct engaging, simple, fun and effective programs incorporating evidence based mindfulness, self-awareness and growth strategies and skills for students, teachers and parents.
Most mindfulness programs are excellent at identifying and managing symptoms. Our education aims to target the core cause of mental illness and associated disorders by combining mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy tools, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and emotional awareness and management skills.
SIMPLE. FUN. EFFECTIVE.
HOW IT LOOKS:
2 x 3 hour twilight teacher PD's
1 x 2 hour student program
Full day run, segregated into different age brackets
Student 2 hour program will be a student variation of the above in simple terms, focusing on mindfulness and self awareness, taught in a fun and simple way to increase:
- Emotional resilience
- Personal power and confidence
- Focus, inspiration and learning engagement
CMP for young people is easy to implement, fits into a wide range of contexts, is enjoyed by both students and teachers.
- Improve the mental, emotional, social and physical health and wellbeing of people who take part.
- Reduce sick days and wagging through the increase of overall mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
- Reduce stress, anxiety, reactivity and bad behaviour, improve sleep and self-esteem, and bring about greater calmness, relaxation, the ability to manage behaviour and emotions, self-awareness and empathy.
- Can contribute directly to the development of cognitive and performance skills and executive function.
- Can raise student grades, by helping them pay greater attention, be more focused, think in more innovative ways, use existing knowledge more effectively, improve working memory, and enhance planning, problem solving, and reasoning skills.
- Excellent at identifying and managing symptoms for prevention and long term results.
- Reducing bullying through improvement of self-esteem and emotional awareness.
- Increase quality of relationships between student and students and teacher and students.
- Cultivate a sense of purpose and fulfillment within students.
- Forming a healthy self-identity, increasing inspiration and long term thinking, planning and goal achievement.